Thursday, October 28, 2010

Engagement & Seniors



This photo is of my step daughter Cheri'. She recently got engaged and I have the privilege of taking her & her fiancé's pictures next weekend. We're going to make that day a family day because it's very rare that all of us are together at the same time.

This week I have had two senior sessions & they both went GREAT! I'm super excited about these pictures and cannot wait to get them edited. The two seniors were girls & they both did an excellent job.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeri Lynn, thanks for the follow - i am glad to come to your blog, very curious to know how your photography goes. Hopefully i can come back to read more later once my son is down for night.
    -Sofia,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I love the black and white, i enjoyed looking at all your pics!!! please follow me!!

    ReplyDelete