Friday, October 16, 2009

Cutest Belly Ever!!



Thought I would share a photo that I did recently. She is the prettiest pregnant woman I have seen she has the cutest belly!! Mine looked hideous!:-{

This weather has got me sooo depressed!! It is terrible! If the sun doesn't come out soon I don't know what I'm going to do! LOL

I have about a thousand things that I need to be doing but I don't know where to start. We are going to be moving soon so I have been trying to work a little here and there on all that stuff, and I'm trying to get things together to open my studio that seems sometimes to be useless I need so many things and don't have the income to buy them. I guess I'm just being too negative. lol It's kinda wild moving into a new house and moving into a new studio at the same time and they are at two different places! Talk about running my legs off getting moved into both....geeeezzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment