Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's HUMP day!


Well, it's hump day and it has been an awful day from the start... I should have just crawled back in the bed as soon as I got out this morning!! Everything has just been terrible around our place for a couple months now DEPRESSING!! anyway I'm soooo freakin ILLLLLL today .... I'm having one of those "Don't even look at me days"!! hahahaa..... Crawled way down my sons neck then felt terrible and had to hug him and tell him I was sorry that I'm just stressed .... I HATE feeling like this!!! uggghhhhh

I wanted to post this photo of my sons. As terrible and as pissed off as I am I know I am so BLESSED to have these two in my life, they are so precious to me!! I just think my life is bad now but, I have it good, because I have these two.... if I didn't have them, now that would be terrible and definitely not worth living for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment