Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can't Decide !!! ???? !!!





This is my beautiful sister Terrena and her husband Jason (you see I just said husband cause if I would have said anything about him being a nice looking man, cute, hansome anything like that she would BEAT ME UPPPPPP!!!!!! LMAO)I just had to say that she will know why. I have picked at her about this stuff since last year, she made a comment about this younger female hugging Jason and I just cracked up laughing it still makes me laugh soooo I always say well I would hug Jason but Terrena would beat me up!!!! ;o)

Anyway..... I am very thankful for Jason, in my opinion, he is the best thing that has happened to Terrena in a VERY long time. She is very blessed to have him as a husband and we are very blessed to have him in our family.

So again anyway.... I took this pic Thanksgiving of her and Jason and if you know me you know I CAN NOT make decisions! .... so which do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment